Click on each park's name to view the location, size, and offered amenities.
- Bob Moore Park - The Christmas tree is displayed every year at this park.
- Centennial Plaza - The plaza is located in downtown Eagle Point.
- Chamberlain Park - Chamberlain Park features barbecue grills, horseshoe pits, basketball courts, and a sand volleyball pit.
- Creekside Park Community Garden - The Community Garden is open to the public.
- Harnish Wayside Park and Visitor Center - This area includes views of Little Butte Creek and a pet area.
- Lagoon Site - See the Lagoon Site for future baseball, softball, soccer, and hiking.
- Little Butte Park - Little Butte Park has beautiful grassy areas near Little Butte Creek.
- Lucas Park - Lucas Park offers a natural playground, open green space, restrooms, a walking path, and seating area.
- Mattie Brown Park - Find covered picnic areas and a playground suited for multiple age groups.
- Nova Park - Visit the Nova Park for relaxation with beautiful trees and landscape.
- Ponderosa Park - The Ponderosa Park has walking paths and benches for relaxing outdoors.
- Spray Park - Visit the Spray Park during warm weather to cool off, enjoy splashing and fun in the water.