What if I cannot pay my fine today?
You must appear in court and ask the judge for a payment agreement. The court will suspend your driver’s license if you fail to pay your bail or fine on time. Your balance may also be turned over to a collection agency. These types of actions result in additional costs to you. You should always contact the court immediately to investigate the status of your matter and discuss your options.

Show All Answers

1. Will this violation show on my driving record?
2. What if I cannot pay my fine today?
3. What happens if I miss my court date?
4. My citation was for driving uninsured. What if I have found my proof of insurance?
5. Is your office open during the lunch hour?
6. Can I go to traffic school to keep this traffic conviction off my driving record?
7. Can I appear in Eagle Point Municipal Court for citations filed in other courts?
8. I received a letter from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) stating my license is going to be suspended. What should I do?